Monday, August 30, 2021

Laura Heckert - Trying to catch up

Hi Petro ^^,

I`m soo sorry I didn`t post anything in the last couple of weeks, but I had a lot going on in my personal life, so I had no time, unfortunately :(.

I tried finishing up my character, and I made some color variations. It would be great if you could take a look at them and write me some feedback in the comments (so I can continue to work on the presentation, etc.) if you have the time ^^ (if you don`t have time that`s no problem).

Last time you told me, I should incorporate more cyberpunk elements, but I took a look at my original reference and remembered that I wanted my design to have more geometrical elements and not look like classical cyberpunk necessarily. 

I`m sorry for creating extra work for you, I hope that is okay >.<





No comments:

Post a Comment

Slides

 Here is the link to slides for every class! https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lNMZzRo8k6Gzswb74Mc3LUryM0Y6Mfeflgu6AoqMWQ0/edit?usp=sh...